Scope of Project Management Consultancy Services:
- Subsoil investigation to identify nature of soil and decide on the type of foundation to be adopted and estimating the cost involved.
Tender Document Stage
- Preparing tender documents.
- Floating tenders, comparing bids, tender analysis and assisting in negotiating with tenderer’s in selection of suitable contractor(s)
Working Drawing Stage
- Co-ordinating with the client and the consultants.
Construction Stage (Quality Control)
- Material selection and testing
- Concrete mix design.
- Routine testing like
- Testing of portland cement and steel.
- Silt testing in sand.
- Monitoring of concrete Design Mix.
- Cube testing for concrete mix.
Construction Stage (Progress Monitoring)
- Reviewing progress to check performance of contract vis – a – vis desired schedule for time, cost and safety. (Latest soft wares in Planning and Scheduling the project)
- Ascertaining reasons for delay and recommending measures to overcome the same.
- Quantifying material flow at different stages of construction.
- Checking and certifying contractor’s bill for payment.
- Architecturally Designed Projects
- Joint verification of contractor’s final bill, settlement of claims and necessary certification
© One Roof Consulting Engineers, all rights reserved.